Schaller Automation’s Oil Mist Detection (OMD) technology safeguards engines from major and consequential damage, protects lives and saves our clients millions of dollars.
SOLAS made it compulsory that engines from 2,250kW be provided with automatic shutoff/slow down arrangements for the safety of the engines and operating staff. Schaller OMD systems are the most efficient systems available and also apply to applications such as Power Stations or Gensets offshore.
Engineered and made in Germany, Schaller Automation OMDs bring cost benefits and safety for the entire lifetime of your engine at lowest available Lifecycle Costs.
Schaller Automation’s Oil Mist Detection (OMD) technology is the benchmark for safeguarding engines from major and consequential damage, protects lives and saves our clients millions of dollars.
Complying to SOLAS regulations, Schaller OMD systems are the most efficient systems available for the safety of the engines and operating staff and apply to Marine and offshore Genset applications as well as Power Stations.
Engineered and made in Germany and proven over 40 years, Schaller Automation OMDs are installed by our own factory trained local engineers in the Asia-Pacific territory. Schaller Automation protects your engine with a wide variety of OMD products and more. We are your One-Stop-Shop.
Meet the Schaller Sales and After-Sales Team for demonstration to explore our latest VN87plusEX and VN301plus/EX single sensor system at Booth 4R-07.
VISATRON® VN115/87plus EX
VISATRON® VN115/87plus EX
• Suitable for the monitoring of 4-stroke Diesel, Gas- and Dual Fuel engines in-line or V-cylinder arrangements
• ATEX-certified for crankcase environment according to II (2G) [Ex op is II B T 4 G b]
• In the case of dangerous oil mist generation, Alarm signal via Alarm relay for High Oil Mist. No indication of Oil Mist source location.
• Tubeless System - easy installation
• Automatic Opacity adaptation to engine in normal operation - False Alarm Free System even under frequent changes in engine load and rpm
• Extremely low maintenance cost - designed for engine lifetime
• Active Dirt protection of optics by clean air - only available from Schaller - no false Alarms
• Designed for vibrations beyond classification rules
VISATRON® VN301plus EX
• ATEX Certified according II‑/2G Ex op is IIB T4 ‑/Gb
Schaller Automation Industrielle Automationstechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 6842 5080
Fax: +49 6842 508260
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.