With 140 years of history, the NETZSCH Group enjoys a long tradition. Our continuous development work and a conscientious management team secure consistency in a familiar hand. We consistently plan our business according to the highest ethical standards and place integrity first for cooperation based on trust.
The NETZSCH Group consists of three Business Units - Analyzing & Testing, Grinding & Dispersing and Pumps & Systems – provide tailored solutions for highest-level needs. Over 3000 employees at 210 sales and production centers in 35 countries across the globe guarantee that expert service is never far from our customers.
NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump
• in various sizes for flow rates up to 1000 m³/h
• for differential pressures up to 240 bar
• in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
• in S & L Geometries to be customized optimally to your application
• with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
NOTOS Multi-Screw Pump
• Continuous flow without pulsation
• Flow without turbulence
• No foaming
• High suction power
• Small size
• Reduce maintenance
• Long life
• High performance
• Low noise
TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps
• Flowrates up to 1,000 m³/h
• Pressures up to 10 bar
• GSS1 technology for long term reliability
• Maintenance without the need to disconnect the inlet and outlet pipework
• Easy and quick access to the lobes and shaft seals
• Tolerance of running dry
• Short delivery times – all manufacturing ‘in-house’, large stock of components
NEMO® Progressive Cavity Pump
TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pump
NOTOS® Multi-Screw Pump
Netzsch Korea Co., Ltd.
Republic of Korea
Phone: +82 3193 123-00
Fax: +82 3193 123-88
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.