HYDAC was found 1963, the company headquarter is situated in Sulzbach, near Saarbrücken.
The HYDAC Group consists of 20 legally independent companies. Production sites are located overseas in USA, India, China, Korea, England, Switzerland, Sweden, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The product range covers components, sub-systems and complete systems for hydraulics, lubrication, oil cleanliness and process engineering.
The sale of HYDAC products is via our own sales branches with distribution centres and via sales partners worldwide.
HYDAC products are to be found in almost all sectors of industry. The wide product range reaches from mechanical engineering, process technology, the mobile sector, energy technology, to applications in the offshore sector, aviation, automotive/automotive supplier and environmental technology.
Since of many years HYDAC has been an approved and reliable contractor for marine applications in the field of filtration, accumulator technology, hydraulic power supply, oil condition monitoring and cooling systems; having strong focus on leading technology combined with a quality conscious production HYDAC will constantly work hard to master successfully the challenges of enhancing marine technologies.
Products being exposed are accordingly:
- hydraulic oil filtration
- pressure accumulators, designed as bladder-, diaphragm-, piston-tye
- pulsation dampeners designed as metal bellows type
- hydraulic power units for valve remote control and other hydraulic actuation
- compact hydraulics: hydraulic valves and systems
- sensors & diagnosis systems for oil coniditon monitoring like pressure, temperature, flow, contamination, water-content, oil aging, etc...
- fan coolers designed and approved for marine ambience
- Auto Backflushing filter for the prefiltration of ballast water
HYDAC Technology GmbH
Phone: +49 6897 509-01
Fax: +49 6897 509-577
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.